So Plan B and Shortlist magazine have decided they want to rep old Sckrewdriver shirts.
Yes, Skrewdriver. Let’s put this into perspective.
Skrewdriver was a white power skinhead band formed by Ian Stuart Donaldson in Poulton-le-Fylde in 1976. Their original line-up was a non-political band, but Skrewdriver evolved into the one of the first neo-Nazi rock bands, playing a leading role in the Rock Against Communism movement and becoming the most prominent white power band in the world.
This is beyond fucked up. Shame on Shortlist, and shame on Plan B. Voice of the underdog? That’s a bit rich when you’re supporting those who’d happily oppress others.
Fuck Nazis, Fuck Racism.
EDIT: Firstly, I apologise for initially writing Topshop. I misread the original article and in my anger jumped to conclusions where it was actually only speculative.
- blogfascist likes this
- elpussycatomcwhiskers likes this
- rosiebernicenaughton likes this
- myfriendsandthepit reblogged this from pornographyforcowards and added:
- fourwallsofwater reblogged this from pornographyforcowards
- xthrowingcopper reblogged this from pornographyforcowards and added:
- pornographyforcowards posted this